Oh, I am tired of grading sports! Sports Day is a national holiday lasting for 4 days, and we have to comply, but because the holiday lies over a Sabbath, we only have to plan for 2 1/2 days. (Only half a day on Friday.) We had volleyball, high jump, long jump, etc. I don't know what's planned for tomorrow, just that I have to be there for it. :( My job is to grade each team on their punctuality, team spirit (how well they pay attention to the games, the attitude of the players when asked to participate in a particular sport), and sportsmanship. "9, 9, 7, 10, 8, 6,..."
The classes are going well, I guess. Let me put it this way: all the children here are angels, they just don't have their wings yet, and those that have halos, their halos are tarnished and crooked. Most have completely lost their halos! ;)
Thought from David Livingstone: "If a commission by an earthly king is considered an honor, how can a commission by the Heavenly King by considered a sacrifice?"
No comments:
Post a Comment