The children here are great, and I can't wait to get to know them better. God bless each of you and thank you soooo much for your prayers!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Here at last!
Wow, whoever told me that I should get my drivers license for when I go to India hadn't seen Indian driving techniques! :) To say it is crazy is an enormous understatement. I had a long trip, but blessed. Despite getting my bags checked in one minute before cut-off in Atlanta, having to check one of my carry-on bags in NY (at first the guy told me it would cost $123, but I prayed that the Lord would change his mind and he looked at me and said, "Here's a better way. Just check it in at the gate. It will be free." !), and then getting lost in the first Indian airport I landed at. Did I mention that on the flight from NY to India I sat across the isle from 10-month-old quadruplets? Adorable, though! Yes, it was a looonngg flight. Those 14 hrs., 45 min. felt like an age! But finally everything worked out, Jacob Wayd met me in Calcutta, and I got my first taste of Indian traffic! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment